SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grandparents-Great

The Boy and Baby D call my mom's parents Grandma and Grandpa Great. While we were in Utah we took a weekend trip up to Utah to visit them and it was so fun. My Aunt also came down from Logan and it was so awesome to see her too. I am kicking myself becaue I forgot to take a picture of The Boy with her. Duh! So, she has promised ::wink:: to come and visit us in March, so we'll be sure to take lots of pictures then.

We drove home yesterday and just barely beat the next storm. My mom said they got about 8 inches last night!!!! It's weird to be back where the sun is shining and the grass is green. The Boy was so good, but he didn't sleep a wink the entire trip. About 10 minutes from home he passed out. So, Will carried him upstairs, I ran to the bathroom, we changed his diaper, said prayers and put him to bed. He woke up for a few minutes and smiled at his dad, but when I said, "Do you want to go to bed?" he shook his little head yes.

Hanging out at the Saloon with the horses.

Eating crackers on Uncle M's lap.

Just chillin'.
Jumping on the air mattress.

Hey, who took my pants?

Wahoo!

Choke hold on Aunt K.

What you lookin' at?

All aboard!

With Grandma and Grandpa-Great

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love when your blog look changes with the seasons. It's gorgeous every time.

The word verification today:

byeuloa

Doesn't that sound like a weird English-Polynesian hybrid greeting/farewell?

Related Posts with Thumbnails