SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pictures Galore!

All ready to head to Utah and the snow!
Passed out eating donuts on the way to the Mexican restaurant with Grandparents-Great.
"I luva my cake!"
With his other great grandma!
My attempt at a supermodel face with a new haircut.
Look at this cool action I got at Elemental Scraps!


Welp, that's all folks! I have some more pictures from when we went to my grandparents house, but they are on my mom's computer, so those will have to wait. Another funny thing that The Boy has started saying is - HOLY COW! My dad says it a lot, so I am guessing that is where he picked it up from. Also, when I ask him to do something he doesn't want to do, he tells me, "No, mommy, no, NOT!" It's pretty hilarious.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute pictures. Joshua says "oh my goodness sakes!" He picked up that from the backyardigans. it's so funny to hear kids say certain phrases. The hair cut looks cute - and that's cool what you did to that picture. you seriously need to give me a class in all things computer and picture.

dancin' momma said...

I loved your new cut! I might have to be a copycat. Did JT grow two feet since Christmas? I can't believe how grown up he looks and we just saw you guys!

Jaime said...

I love that picture, you look like a supermodel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails