SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Insta Friday: February 17, 2012

Phew! What a week.
I feel like I say that every week :)

Last Saturday we had our shoot with my friend Syl
down at the Balboa Island Fun Zone.
My kids were styling and the weather held until the last picture.

The Boy even did some planking :)


Monday was NO SCHOOL!
So we headed to the monkey zoo for some fun.


Tuesday was Valentine's Day and The Boy
took these handmade Valentines.


That afternoon we headed to Pretend City
to celebrate Valentine's Day.



That night we had a rockin' red dinner
and then picked up Will and got some ice cream
before dropping him back at work.




Wednesday was rainy and busy.
Carpool, Music Makers, working in the Kinder class,
trying out a new dance studio, and a Valentine Party
with the YW.
Phew!



Just a rousing game of "Honey, if you love me, won't you please smile?"
It only made two of the Beehives have a nervous breakdown :)


Thursday night was a craft extravaganza at church.
I taught a "class" on making hair clips.
And spent the afternoon chasing around the OC trying
find alligator clips and Heat and Bond.
Fun times.
Then I came home and glued 100 eyes on a monster shirt
for the 100th day of school celebration the next day.


He rocked it.
Happy 100th day of school!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails