SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Monday, February 13, 2012

Insta Friday: February 10, 2012

Late last Friday night I finished up this shirt
and hair bows to match a skirt I made
for The Girl.


I had to finish it so she could wear it to Knott's :)




Monday evening we kicked it with friends at the park.
We stayed til it was dark - they thought that was so cool.


Tuesday The Girl went a Valentine's Day party with
her friends from Nursery.


Of course we made awesome Valentines to give out :)


Tuesday evening we tried out a new park,
but it was TOO chilly and TOO wet, so we didn't last long.


Thursday morning The Girl and I did some serious
shopping at Target to put together the perfect
ensemble for our shoot with Sylvia Galloway.


Thursday afternoon I worked on my Valentines
for a blogger get together.


That evening The Boy and I went to Disney Studios
for a screening of The Secret World of Arrietty.
It was a fun date night with just the two of us.


Friday this little freaky thing scared the heck out of me.
Don't blink!


And a care package arrived from my rad Dad!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails