SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Monday, November 28, 2011

Insta Friday: November 25, 2011

Ok, so I'm a few days late with last week's post :)
But I was having way too much fun enjoying
the holiday weekend with the fam.

On Friday (the 18th) I went to San Diego
to see Mindy Gledhill in concert with Jaime and Kara Noel.
It was magical.


I rolled in around 1am and then proceeded to get up
4 hours later to help my friend set up
her table at the CUW Boutique.


After the boutique I took the kids to a Pump it Up birthday party.
And then afterward, we headed to a birthday
party for one of my friends.


Monday we met my fabulous friends The Waites for breakfast.


They were passing through on their way back home to
NorCal and we love seeing them!


Tuesday I started and finished this little cutie
for The Girl.


Wednesday was the Kinder Thanksgiving Feast.
My little Adam Gray looked so cute!
And said his part so well.



That night I stayed up late making this shirt for The Boy.
Why do I do this to myself?


And Thursday morning I made one for The Girl too.
They had to be darling for Thanksgiving :)


I did some serious Black Friday shopping that night.
I'm so bummed I didn't snap a picture of the chaos.
We hit ToysRUs, Walmart, and Target
and were home and in bed by 2am.
I love it!

Friday we watched my nephew's soccer tournament
which was just down the road.
So fun!


1 comments:

Cindy said...

I love how crafty you are. Your sewing skills are amazing....I wish I could whip something up for my boy and have it look as cute as your stuff...you are an amazing mama!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails