SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Insta Friday: December 2, 2011

It's been a good week.
We had lots going on and that's how we like it.
Saturday after my nephew's soccer game we headed
to El Far for dinner.
Yummy!


The kids were excited :)


Monday will flew out to Orlando for training.
The kids and I had a slumber party complete
with popcorn and a movie in the living room.

Tuesday I couldn't sleep.
That happens when Will is out of town.
So I worked on a baby shower gift.



Wednesday I had a blogging event at Heritage Hill.
The place is awesome and I definitely
recommend checking out Victorian Christmas
this weekend.


The Tailgate Truck and Taco Maria were there
to feed us. They were both amazing!


The Christmas lights and ambiance were so enjoyable.




And having Meringue Bake Shop there didn't hurt
one little bit.


After the event we hurried over to the church
for a surprise baby shower for my Beehive adviser.


Of course I brought cupcakes :)


Thursday was story time for the dollies.


And I cleaned my bedroom.
A true Festivus miracle!


That night I went to the Relief Society Christmas Dinner.
It was so cozy and fun.



life rearranged

1 comments:

dancin' momma said...

I Love the mustache bibs! I think I need to make some of those!

Related Posts with Thumbnails