SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

not really . . . ha! I just wanted to post this picture of The Girl because it was so hilarious. I was sitting in my usual spot on the couch totally engrossed in Catching Fire and the kids were playing. All the sudden I look up and see The Girl staring out at me from underneath her exersaucer. I said to The Boy, "Did you put her in there?" Of course he couldn't have without making a lot of noise and me saying, "Stop bothering your sister." LOL After I thought about it for a second, I realized she could only get in there by army crawling in. The crazy little lady.

Monday I made myself a camera strap cover. It's another thing I've been coveting on Etsy and just decided to try my hand at it. I like how it turned out, but I'll do the lens cap pocket differently next time.
Tuesday The Boy went to preschool and didn't nap for the 2nd day in a row. I was about to pull my hair out today because I need at least 45 minutes of "zone out" time a day or I go a little crazy. So today the girls were asleep and I went in and laid by him. He kept doing this flip from one side to the other. He would be about to fall asleep and then he'd flip himself to stay awake. After 4 cycles I put a stop to it and told him he had to pick a side and stay there. He wasn't too happy about it, but he passed out in 5 minutes. Oh yeah - and 10 minutes later both the girls woke up. ::sigh::

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails