SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm Every Woman (cont.)

The finishers!!! That's me, front and 3rd in from left. My legs after the ride.
View from Cedar Breaks.
Some of my tired girlies at Cedar Breaks.
The non-lazy ones that got out of the car and down to the overlook for a picture.

So, if you didn't read the post before this one, scroll down and read it:) It tells my story of Bunker Creek Trail, but I wanted to post some pictures. However, if I edit after I've posted something from YouTube it gets all crazy on me, so I'm doing it as an after thought. Some of the pictures are from right after the bike ride and the scenic ones are when we stopped on our way back down to check out the view at Cedar Breaks. Enjoy!


My worst trail wound (besides my poor bum!) - from slipping and catching my calf on the pedal.
Yep - that's a giant bruise on my hand, under my thumb.
One of the many scratches on my legs.
BTW - I can't even move today:) That ride kicked my butt, but I would totally do it again!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

You go, girl! Love the battle wounds!

Daphne said...

Wow, that's a lot of bruises, scratches. You get some rest now. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails