SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blog Neglecter


That's what I am:( I have been having so much fun here at my mom's house that I haven't even sat down to blog. I have sat down to DL lots of stuff for digiscrapping, but that's about all I've done with my computer time. We went to Provo on Friday and did some shopping. We felt like we didn't get a whole lot done, but we had a fun time. Yesterday I went and saw "Pursuit of Happyness" and I cried through the whole thing. AHHHHH! I didn't need that at this time of the month, but it was a great movie nonetheless. My friends and husband have told me that I should go back to referring to Junior as The Boy, so I am going to. I like it better and I don't care if it makes anonymous think that I am disassociative:) So, he is now The Boy again. Better keep up with my randomness, or you'll be left in the dust!

Today we went to church and then my aunt drove all the way down from Logan to visit us. We visited for a few hours and then The Boy went down for a nap. However, he woke up about 20 minutes later. So, I wasn't feeling well and so I took him downstairs to lay down for a few minutes. Well, that few minutes turned into a few hours!!!!! By the time we woke up my aunt had left about 10 minutes earlier. I feel so bad! She drove like 7 hours round trip to come and visit us and I totally fell asleep. I had planned lay with him for like 20 minutes, but I was feeling so poorly that my body just told me I had to sleep. I feel a lot better, so it must have been sorely needed.

I have been too lazy to DL the new pictures I've taken, so here is an oldie I found on my mom's computer from this summer. Cuties! They are wearing the hats their uncle brought back from Chile.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey girl - we just want options as far as Texas...we haven't decided what we're doing yet! :)

That picture is so cute! I can't wait to see your next digi page...getting you into it has gotten me back into the habit of scrapping...It's so fun!

Mandy said...

Oh yah, one more thing...we totally had the same Christmas...I got Brite CDs from my mom too, just like the Greg Olsen print and the Willow Tree Nativity. Hahah! We are more alike than I realize sometimeS!! :)

Cory said...

Hey- I can see these pics that you posted from your moms computer, but not anything that you post from yours. weird! just thought i would let you know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails