SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Burning Freezing Cold!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how cold it is here in Utah. I don't remember it ever getting this cold in the 6 years that I lived here. Mamajamba is all I keep saying everytime I step outside into the frigid air. My mom told me that when she took my little sis to school this morning it was
-8!!!!! I was so glad I was inside the warm house just hanging out. Junior thinks the cold air is awesome. Everytime he gets out of the car he gets really excited and starts making an "oooh, it's cold!" noise. It's pretty funny.

We had a great flight yesterday. Things were a little busy at Long Beach and there were only 2 ticket agents at the counter, so that went slow. Then, the security check line was slow and all these people had to cut in front of us to make their flight because they spent too much time getting hammered at the bar and their flight was boarding. Duh! However, once we were on the place it was perfect. No one was in the seat next to us and that was a lifesaver. I got Junior to sleep before we took off and he slept until we touched down in Salt Lake. I had to wake him up because we had to get off the plane. We stopped to see my sister, BIL, and BabyD on the way down to my mom's house. Then we've just been hanging out here at the house and Junior is having fun with his uncles, aunt, and grandparents.

Oh! I have to tell you what happened yesterday when we were in line to get my boarding pass at the airport. My FIL had come in with me to help me with my bags. However, at this point Junior wanted grandpa to hold him and so he had him. He was telling Junior, "I love you!" and pointing to him. All of the sudden Junior says "I love you" twice to my FIL!!! I've tried to get him to do it again, but he hasn't. It was SO cute.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures today, my goal is pictures for tomorrow, so make sure you comme and visit tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Ooooooohhhhhhh! I hope he said I love you to YOU first! I hope, I hope, I hope! When do you come back to freezing CA? :)

Cory said...

how do you digiscrap? i want to try it now

Related Posts with Thumbnails