SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Insta Friday: August 4, 2011

Life is good.
Summer is awesome.
However, I'm freaking out slightly that it is now August!
What the?
Kindergarten will be here before I know it.

We finished up Hero Camp as a sheep :)



And a PAR-TAY!!! at the Lagoon.


I organized my fabric (kind of )
and texted my friend Jaime with instructions to
punch me in the face if I try to buy anymore.


We are addicted to these things.
I should by stock.
Srsly.


The Girl sported a ruffled headband after her bath.



Swimming lessons started again!


We started Mommy School!
Finally.
After years months of saying I was going
to do it, I finally did.
And it is awesome!

(can you guess what book we read?? 10 points if you can)


Thank you Word World for 20 minutes of silence.
Well, now "you can never have too many 00's"
is running through my head.
Oh, well.
You win some, you lose some.


We whipped up a batch of rock candy for FHE.

It's going to take a week to grow.
The Girl does not think that is cool.


We continued Mommy school and had "dirt"
as our snack.
It made The Girl cry uncontrollably.
"I DON'T WANT TO EAT DIRT FROM OUTSIDE."
Awesome.

(can you guess what book we read today? 20 points for this one)


Another Lagoon day . . .

. . . this is the life!


The Girl has started to refuse to sleep in her crib at night.
Declaring, "I DON'T LIKE MY BED!"
So she slept on the floor.



Pool day with the chicks from church.


This is a true Festivus miracle.
It may have been years months since I last
saw this counter in my bathroom.
Hey, don't judge.



I rocked a little Little Penelope Lane
at the Mommy & Me swimming class.




We had a play date at the splash park.




Mommy school continued . . .


(I bet you can guess today's book!)


life rearranged

9 comments:

Laura said...

another great week. Here is my guess on books. day one Bad case of stripes day 2 no clue and day 3 chicka chick boom boom. Enjoy your summer days ours are gone school starts Wednesday. BLAH

emma said...

top picture- he.lare.e.us!!!

Unknown said...

You can never have too many ooooos, doodly ooooo, doodly ooooo. I feel your pain sista, but long live word world.

Jeannett said...

rock candy???
recipe por favor!
that looks like so much fun!
thanks for linking up!

Mandy said...

Hmmm...Bad Case of Stripes? Diary of a Worm? Chicka Chicka Boom Boom for sure on the last one!

Unknown said...

Did you read Stripes? The story about Camilla and lima beans?

Unknown said...

Stripes. The story about Camilla and the lima beans. Am I right?

Angee @ October Morning said...

I'm very jealous of your lagoon. Happy Festivus. Visiting from Life Rearranged.

T-Fam said...

You almost have as much fabric as your mom. haha I wish I had to much. I am guessing your pictures are from a Eric Carle book.

Related Posts with Thumbnails