SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Twinners

We've been having lots of fun on family vacation.
After our marathon road trip I spent the first
two days with awesome friends at awesome Women's Conference,
(pictures later)
while Will fended for himself with the kids.
Awesomespice!

Now we're back together and chillin'
with my fam.

When my mom was visiting she kept getting freaked
out by how much The Girl reminded her of me
when I was a little girl.
We have the same hair.
(curls in the back)
We have the same cheesy smile.
We say banana the same.

So here is a side by side comparison.
Whatdya think?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

A cougar from the beginning...I love it. Yup, you are twinners!

livinginbetween said...

Look at those twin grins! :) I don't think you can deny her -- not that you'd want too!

McKenna said...

you guys really do look a lot alike! I think it is kinda cool! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails