SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Monday, March 01, 2010

Hope Ya Know

It's been
"hope ya know, we had a hard time"
the last few days this week.
However, with all the craziness and the stress
life is wonderful
(my sis is here and we are having fun!)
and I would be
remiss if I didn't express my gratitude for
my blessings.

I learned about little
Layla Grace
this week - just about the same time
everything seemed to be going haywire.
And her story has put it
all into perspective.

Life is good.
I am blessed.
Heavenly Father loves me.
I need to count my blessings and name them one by one more often.
Families are FOREVER.
This life is but a small moment in our Eternal progression.
I need to find someone that is having a hard time and do something for them.





4 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for the reminder to do something for someone else even if I am having a hard day!

Kirbell said...

I can't watch any of those church movies without bawling my eyes out!

Kemari said...

wow that was great!

Syd said...

Yes, ditto to all that's been said. When it all comes down to it, we have A LOT to be grateful for...no matter what is happening in our lives. Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails