SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

What's New?

Howdy, howdy, howdy! We've had an exciting last fews weeks, so here is some randomness to report what is going on.

We found out it's a girl - REALLY it's a girl. The 67% joke from the 2nd tech was just that - a joke. She' 95% sure it's a girl. We're excited for this new adventure and The Boy is excited for a girl baby.

I'm happy to report that my feet are still normal! Suh-weet! I am so happy about it. I've been walking at least 3 days a week and drinking a lot of water and plus I'm just more active chasing after The Boy, so I think that is keeping the swelling at bay. Now, if the walking would just keep the weight gain at bay . . . LOLI started watching a little girl from our ward full time. She is adorable and The Boy loves having her here. When she didn't show up at 7am on Saturday morning, he was really worried about it. I reassured him that she would be back on Monday. She's 7 months old and a sweetheart and we love having her during the day. Her dad started at the same company with Will 5 years and her mom is a teacher, so we have a lot in common.

The Boy is a nut and says the craziest stuff. I need to start jotting it down so I can remember what it is when I sit down to blog. The one that comes to mind right now is, "Wha-how, mom?" It's a combo of what and how and he says it whenever he doesn't quite get what I'm telling him or he's trying to figure out what something means. I think it's pretty funny. Also, potty training is going so well. Lately when he tells me that he has to go to the bathroom and I tease him and say, "Not again!" He says, "There's potties in there, I will potty in the house, you will be mad and throw me in the shower!" Once, a while back, when he had an accident in his high chair, I just put him in the tub and turned the shower on to get him all cleaned up. It must have been pretty traumatic for him, because he talks about it almost every time he goes to the bathroom.

We also have started toddler fears. It was so funny, because last week when I noticed that he was starting to be nervous about going into a room by himself or anywhere it is dark, I got my Babycenter.com email about his development and the title was "Toddler Fears". So, he's right now track. He just has to verify every time he goes into his room by himself during the evening, "There's no guys in there?" I tell him nope and then he'll usually go.

That's all the randomness I have for you. Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

dancin' momma said...

I'm so happy for you and your feet! Mine made it through this last pregnancy unscathed as well. Such a relief. And it makes life so much easier when you can feel your feet :)

Jaime said...

I love the words they make up trying to communicate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails