SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Breaking Dawn

*****Mandy, don't read this if you want a fresh take on BD before you read it.****

Ok, PSA over:)What can I say? I loved it. I know there are a lot of people on both sides of the fence with this one, but I'm on the happy side. My three requirements for a happy ending were met with this book and I think she wrote a fun story and threw some cool twists and I came away feeling totally pleased with it.

How about you, fellow blog readers, how did you feel about the book? Were you a true fan and got your book at 12:01? I had great intentions of doing that, but my family was in town the entire week and I did have the time to properly prepare for the event. It would have been fun to do a girls night and do dinner and then stay up, but I didn't have time to get a wristband or organize anything. So, on Saturday morning I was at Costco bright and early and I picked up my book and that was good for me. No lines, no missed sleep:) However, I will be seeing the Twilight movie the soonest I can. I'm committed to that, even if I will be 3 weeks from my delivery date! LOL

On another BD note . . . have you seen this? It's Bella's engagement ring and it's being sold by twilightteez.com. I think it's beautiful and if I was a jewelry collector (and had a spare $1900 laying around), I'd pick one up. You can get it as a fashion ring, a fine ring, or a genuine ring. So, any guys out there with a fiancee that has an Edward fetish - you could score big points with this one!
Have you seen my flair? I love this one! Especially after finishing BD and how awesomely it ended.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I loved Breaking Dawn. I agree with you, everything I wanted to happen happened. Maybe not the exact way I imagined it, but enough to make me happy. I was really pleased with how it wrapped everything up. I can't believe that so many people are hating it!

k N d said...

i took the gre on the 2nd so i made myself wait...but it was good. i had my issues about half way through...but got right past them and ended up LOVING it.

The Titmi said...

LOVED IT! Almost as much as Twilight. Well maybe

Related Posts with Thumbnails