SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Gingerbread House

Last Sunday we made a gingerbread house as a family:) Will said that I was overprotective of the gingerbread house and was striving for perfection. I was trying hard not to! The Boy did put the candies on the walkway and the gumdrops around the edge of the house by himself. So, I let loose a little bit. Ha!
For those of you that are new to the blog we go by code names on our blog to protect the innocent. I'm always the writer, so I don't have a code name. My husband goes by Will and our little munchkin is The Boy. Please try not to write our names in your comments, for then all my striving for anonymity is for naught. I will kindly return the favor on your blog if you so desire.

1 comments:

Cory said...

cute pics. teach the boy to open his eyes next time!! he's still cute when he's all squinty though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails