SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Monday, October 01, 2007

Tagged Again:)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just started my first year at BYU and I was partying with my super cool roomies! Hi ladies!

What was I doing 5 years ago?
We were living in Provo and I was teaching 2nd grade at Eaglecrest Elementary.

What was I doing a year ago?
The Boy was 10 months old and I was sewing his first Halloween costume.

What was I doing yesterday?
We went to church and The Boy was itching for Nursery the minute we walked into the building:)

5 Places I'd Rather Be . . .
1. Utah
2. Louisiana
3. Hawaii
4. Asleep
5. All moved in and set up in our new house:)

What would I do with $100 million . . .
1. Buy a fab house on the beach.
2. Go to Greece.
3. Buy a new Escalade with all the perks - spinners and all!
4. Pay off all my family members' debts.
5. Save for a rainy day.

5 favorite shows . . .
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Lost (I can't believe it's not coming back til February!)
4. Dr. 90210
5. Amazing Race

5 Favorite Snacks . . .
1. Pretzels
2. Goldfish
3. Apples
4. Grapes
5. Gummy Bears

5 People to Tag . .
Melissa, Jenn, Ashby, Ann-Marie, Carrie

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails