SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Friday, October 19, 2007

Blog Stalkers

Ok, you know who you are. You're people that read my blog, but don't leave any comments! I found out I had a blog stalker last night and that she has a blog and she didn't tell me about it! Blasphemy! So, come on, leave me some comments. I'm feeling lonely:) I'm so proud that my little sister got a blog, so now I can keep up with her and her little family. I really wish that ::ahem:: my Iowa relatives would get a blog too. Again, you know who you are.

So I went to Enrichment last night and I had such a nice time visiting with my friends. My old ward is so awesome. I even talked with the mom of one of Will's best friends and she told me that we have to come to the Ward Adult Christmas party because we just have to - we're still part of the ward. It's so true! Even one of the ladies on my YW board wrote me a note in the cute book the YW made that said, "Once a member of the Westminster Ward, always a member of the Westminster Ward." And I totally feel that way. It's such an "old" ward and I mean that in the kindest way. It's just that there is so much history and everyone goes back so far and they really take care of you. I love it. I really hope our new ward (which we're going to on Sunday - wish me luck) is like 25% as good. I'm sure it will be, but I'm just a little nervous.

Today we are going to the funeral of the daughter of a family friend. It's a very sad situation and she died so young. But I am really impressed with her mother (who I know because of YW) because she is just awesome. My cousin is in her ward and when she bore her testimony on Sunday she said that she wasn't going to be angry because she wasn't going to give Satan the satisfaction and I think that is so true. There is no reason to give Satan undue influence over you. There is just too much wickedness and sadness in the world to even give him an inch.

This weekend we want to get ALL of the window coverings up so that I don't feel like I am living in a peep show. Have you seen the commercial on TLC with the neighbors? If not, here it is . . .
(see video below)

10 comments:

Lynne said...

I do read your blog occasionally, but I've never commented because you don't know me that well! I work with Will, and I am a friend of Daphne's, and I've only met you a couple times! Anyway, your blog is darling, and so is your little family :)

Lynne
ichimedin.wordpress.com

Melanie said...

It was great to see you at Enrichment last night. Blogging is fun...I just don't do it as often as I would like to. I leave you comments, so I guess I'm not the stalker!! haha!! Good luck in your new ward!

Mandy said...

I stalk your blog. You don't update enough. LOL!

Laura said...

Given you some love!!!!!! I love the new look very festive!!

jennmom2000 said...

Ok, ok! I admit it. I am a blog stalker, and I love it. Your blog is so cute and I love reading it. You really are always going to be part of our ward!

In all truthfulness I've only been reading for about 2 weeks so I'm not a huge stalker, just a little one, lol. Here is the link to the other blog I was telling you about. . . http://jandhmoore.blogspot.com/ and the funniest story is here . .
http://jandhmoore.blogspot.com/2007/09/am-i-only-one.html

Enjoy!

Ashby said...

Love the Halloween blog!!!

Cory said...

blog looks cute. i'm so glad you've added a poll. now i have another blog to vote on!! i'm addicted to blogging and it's a really annoying habit (for my husband) alright. see ya!

jennmom2000 said...

and mine is my last name .blogspot.com (since I forgot to include that!)

karen said...

Cute blog !!! I really enjoy reading your blog (I'm not a stalker b/c I do leave comments once in a while ;) ).. SOunds like you're enjoying your new home ! I can't wait till we have our own place. IF things goes well etc, we close on 31st of this month ! Ick Ick.. too soon.. too many things going on (baby, etc. etc)..

Jbail7 said...

Not sure you can really call me a blog stalker since I tell you how cute your blog is and how much I love reading it. But I don't comment so I guess I'm a part time blog stalker! I'm especially glad to read it now that I won't see you every week!

I don't have a blog to include... sorry! Love you, miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails