SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Just Have To Show You

What I made! My friend Mandy and I are in the Amazing Digiscrapping Race together as partners and I made us a team blinkie! Isn't it so cute? I used Ash Olson's paper from Boy Board Shors paper pack and Sequined Blooms and the alpha is by Miss HuniBuni. All are available at The Digi Shoppe!
My friend from Boston left today and I'm so sad:( It was so fun to have her here and have someone I can just gab, gab, gab with. That's hard to find, ya know? I'm really hoping that I'll be able to go out to Boston and visit her within the next year.

I got good news today - Will gets to go to Utah! I'm so excited! It means I might miss my friend's wedding reception, but I really want him to come with us so we can be together. So, we will be leaving on Saturday sometime and make it in time for family pictures! Yea! I have pictures to post, so I will try and do that tomorrow! I've got a lot to get done in less than 24 hours, because I do have to fit some sleep in there!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think your blinkie looks great!

Mandy said...

Cool blinkie! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails