SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Friday, May 04, 2007

NSD Mania and TheDigiShoppe

Ok, so I know this post will only mean something to the 2 people that read my blog that are digiscrappers, but I gotta give a shout out to my challenge and my fellow wannabe cheerleaders' challenges at TheDigiShoppe! The shoppe got a whole new look and there is lots of fun stuff going on over there in honor of National Scrapbook Day, so come check it out! And yes, I made the ad!

Click HERE for the NSD forum!

The gallery is being funky, so you can post up somewhere else and then put your links in the NSD thread in the Cafe. I hope you will join us there for fun and prizes this weekend! Here are the ads for the other challenges:




2 comments:

Kirstie said...

well being a TDS fan I'll be checking it out soon

Kikal said...

Oh my gosh I need the Naughty LO and the Girl Power Ears. They are so cute!! I can't post my LO's because your's are so much better : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails