SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Friday!!!!!


Credits for all LOs HERE


Well, I haven't blogged all week so I wanted to stop in and say hello! Hello! We've had a fun week. On Monday we went walking and just kind of hung out in the afternoon. The Boy loves playing outside, so I try to take him out for at least an hour after his nap. On Tuesday we went to aerobics and it kicked my butt! She did this new workout and I almost died! That afternoon and into the evening we had my cousin's little girl. She's a doll!! It was hilarious though, because she only liked me and so if I left the room she got upset. When Will got home from work I gave him both babies so I could make her bottle and she freaked out and then The Boy freaked out because she was crying. It was really funny.

On Wednesday we went walking in the morning and then we had a big afternoon. After his nap we went to Disneyland. It was kind of warm, but not too bad. And the park wasn't that busy, so it was nice. We went on It's a Small World and Pirates. It was too warm to walk over to Pooh and Pirates kind of freaked him out, so I didn't want to take him on Haunted Mansion. So we headed over to Jungle Cruise, but the line was insane. I waited like 5 minutes for the other two and The Boy doesn't do so well in long lines. He wants to run around and be crazy, so I decided to go to the Tiki Room. Well, it was having technical difficulties. By then we were both hot and sweaty and pink cheeked, so I decided we were done. That is the benefit of having an annual pass - I can leave and not feel bad. From there we headed over to our friend's house in Tustin to drop off a baby gift. I got to see her new baby and chat for a little while. She looks fab and you wouldn't even guess that she had a baby less than a month ago. Her almost 2-year-old is a cutie!!!! The Boy made himself right at home and just played in the toy room by himself. After our visit we went over to my teacher friend's house for book club. She lives in Tustin too, so it all worked out very nicely. The Boy played with the other kids and my friend's DH (who is also my friend) watched them. I just stayed for conversation and dinner. I haven't read the book and The Boy was tired, so we left around 8:30. It was nice to see some of my friends again! I feel like I haven't talked to them in ages.
Today we went to aerobics and just played around the house. In the afternoon I watched my walking friend's little boy for a couple of hours. This evening we were supposed to go to a rehearsal dinner at The Lazy Dog Cafe that is opening in Orange for a CF fundraiser, but Will got stuck at work so we had to cancel. I took The Boy to Wendy's to get dinner instead and he was happy with that. As soon as we pulled up to the drive through he started saying "chicken" - as in chicken nuggets. I had to laugh.

Tomorrow we have to do a Costco run to get the drinks to sell at the Stake Play tomorrow night. I need to do some baking and I might run over to the Hurley sale if I have time. Oh! And of course walking bright and early in the morning. This weekend we have our cousins' daughter's birthday party and then they are watching The Boy so we can go to the play. Sunday I have to direct the Stake YWs Choir for the YW Recognition Night. It's a fun filled week! Oh! The bummer thing is that I took the camera to Disneyland and it died! I had it fully charged, so I think something is wrong with the battery. Sorry, I wanted to have pictures for you. Maybe after the birthday party.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Left love at DST - LOVE that October page. :)

Melissa said...

Your digi-scrap (is that what it's called?) stuff is awesome. You are tearing it up. Looks great.

Melissa said...

P.S. Did you watch the new HEROES? Blast, I'm addicted.

Daphne said...

is that The Boy? That can't be him, he's not a baby anymore! what happened?! oh my he's growing up right before our eyes. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails