SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Friday, October 27, 2006

Yummy Soup

Well, we had the Fajita Beef Soup last night and it was yummy. However, we have a few Armstrong improvements. We are going to double the meat and do half the veggies or find different veggies. It said to get fajita style veggies and all I could find were frozen peppers that were "perfect for fajitas" and it turned out to be too many peppers. We just picked around the peppers, so the flavor of the soup was wonderful and the meat was so tender. You've got to try it.

Today we watched my cousin's little girl and she is so cute! She has so much hair and puts JT to shame:) A funny story that JT won't want me to tell when he is older. So I'm changing Ahnika's diaper and JT is sitting about 2 feet away from me. Well, I discover that Ahnika is poopy so I turn to get another wipee out of the container. In the time that I struggle to get another wipe out JT has lunged over and grabbed a handful of poop out of her diaper! I thought I was going to vomit. So I am trying to hold Ahnika's legs out of the diaper and keep JT from putting his hand in his mouth. I got them all cleaned up, but it was a pretty barfy event.

We have no plans tonight and so I am looking forward to hanging at home. My friend posted a gourmet macaroni and cheese recipe on her blog, so as soon as I try it, I will post it for you all. Speaking of "you all", I need more of my friends and families to get blogs and blog along with me. You know you want to. Everybody is doing it.

I must get some laundry done today, make treats for a Halloween thing and return books to the library. Tomorrow is the ward party and birthday party, so there are sure to be pictures!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Thank goodness he didn't EAT IT! OH MY!!!! Silly JT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails