SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Hello? Is this thing on?

So JJ totally gave me a hard time for not updating
this awesome blog of ours for a long time.
I'm still here and very much part of the blogging community.
I've said before that you can always check us out over at Funky PolkaDot Giraffe -
my pride and joy and where most of my blogging energy goes.

But I also realized that you might want to follow in Instagram too.
My sister said, "I didn't realize that you had a whole other life I was missing out on."
She doesn't have a smartphone and doesn't do the Instagram thing,
but I can totally share the pictures here on a weekly basis.

I will try to remember to come and post so you can catch the slideshow
and find out all about our life as the un-rich and un-famous - not to be confused with infamous.
 I hope all my friends are doing well and hopefully I can get it together and post here more.
However, I was just called as the Primary President, so that might not happen . . .

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails