SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Friday, June 10, 2011

Insta Friday: June 10, 2011

life rearranged

Hallelujah!
It's Friday.
A to the men!

We had a good week, but I am ready for summer.
So ready.
Ready for swimming lessons and lazy mornings.
It's gonna be awesome!

On Saturday of last week The Girl climbed into bed
with me and I snapped this picture.
This used to be a regular routine,
because I am a lazy morning person,
but since I started swimming in the morning,
this hasn't happened at all this week.
So I'm glad that I snapped this picture.





We are losing teeth left and right around here.
Srsly.
The Boy has lost 4 teeth in 2 months.
He's a toothless guy.



On Wednesday the little girl I babysit came in this outfit.
The pants were a la MC Hammer-ish to me.
What do you think?
They made me laugh all day and I kept singing Hammer Time!


My Nutrisystem meals arrived!!!
I am so excited!!
I was chosen to be part of the Nutrisystem Blogger Nation
and they are giving me four free months of meal to blog
about my journey and my experience on the program.
You can read about it over at Funky PolkaDot Giraffe each Monday.


My lovely Amy Cornwell bracelet arrived this week too!!
I love her pieces - they are fab.
I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate to her shop,
so had her make this custom piece.
It's a great reminder.


The Girl has been feeling left out of the morning swim routine,
so a couple nights this week I took them both over
for a swim and a dip in the hot tub.
She loves that she has a matching rash gaurd.


On our daily walk to pool we see lots of snails,
and The Boy feels the need to shout out SNAIL!
every time he sees one.
This morning I found this teeny tiny one.
Although he professes to {LOVE} snails,
I couldn't get him to put his finger next to it, so we could gauge the size.
So I had to do it.
Silly boy.


How was your week?

1 comments:

Mandy said...

How the heck is he old enough to be losing teeth?! And please have him tell my almost 7 year old that it's not scary. She has only lost one and she has a wiggly one but she won't let anyone touch it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails