SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Monday, November 30, 2009

We're Still Here

and I promise to get back to blogging a few days...

We've just been having too much fun and I've been too many things :) Like we did the swap meet thing this weekend with Will's parents, Grandma, and Uncle and family friend and I fell in love with this . . .



It's a knock off of a Valentino bag that I will never be able to purchase . . .or wouldn't even if I had a spare $2K laying around . . .

really, who spends that much on a hand bag????

What have you been occupying yourselves with?

Spill it.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, the usual...running. Scrapping. That sort of thing. :)

Jaime said...

Ok, I love that bag! They had one like it at a store I was at and I made myself not buy it, but so tempted! I think I like the red best, cause I've always wanted a red bag.

Kikal said...

Grey's Anatomy...I'm on season 4 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kikal said...

ALSO, I love that bag too...how much is it? Where is this swap meet thing?

Related Posts with Thumbnails