SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Humper?

~Conversation Between The Boy and I this Morning as I Pump~

TB: Mom, is this your humper?

Me: My what?

TB: Your humper.

Me: Yes, this is my milk pumper.

TB: Are you humping milk for The Girl?

Me: Yep.

TB: Wow, you're humping a lot of milk!

Me: Yep.

He runs down the hall and into the bathroom where Will is taking a shower.

TB: Dad! Mom is humping a lot!

These are The Boy's latest acquisitions and he is so proud of them!(thanks J!!!!)

5 comments:

Cory said...

that's hilrious!! especially considering what yesterday was.... ah hem....humping.... funny.

Kikal said...

Was Will alarmed by The Boy's statement?

Vivian said...

I love the comments The Boy says.

BubbaandM said...

The Boy is so funny! He always puts a smile on my face.

*Brandi said...

Oh my goodness! How did you guys control your laughter?!? I would have been laughing all night long. Your boy is hilarious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails