SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TAG!

I'm it!

The ABC’s of ME!
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My husband
C-Cake or Pie: cake - wedding cake white! Yum!
D- Day of choice: Friday Night - the whole weekend is ahead of me!
E- Essential Item: sleep
F- Favorite Color: purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: bears! (Black Forest is the best!)
H- Hometown: Um, if it's where I was born Las Vegas
I- Indulgence(s): ice cream and sleeping in
J- January or July: It used to be January, but that's Will's busy season so July:)
K- Kids: one little superman!
L-Life is Incomplete Without: family and friends
M- Marriage Date: August 18, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 4 BILs, 6 SILs
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: small spaces or being trapped
Q- Quote(s): "Whoa! That's a big butt."
R- Reason To Smile: life
S- Season: FALL - something seriously lacking in SoCal
T- Tag Three +: Karen, Mandy, Laura
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've always dreamed of being a Broadway star
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: MEAT
W- Worst Habit: picking at my arms
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: ice cream
Z- Zodiac: Aries

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails