SUMMER FAMILY FUN

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Happy February!!!!

Hello everyon in bloggerland! We're back:) My friend emailed me today and made fun of me for not blogging for a week and then posting some crazy thing about what kind of cookie I am. I happened upon that when I was searching for digiscrapping stuff yesterday. That's what I've been doing with 99.9% of my computer time - searching for freebies. I vowed today to slow down because I keep collecting freebies that I can digiscrap with, but I haven't scrapped another page since before I left for Utah. The insanity! Also, I have been very neglectful of our family blog and I know you're all dying to know what is going on at our house.

The Boy and I got back from Utah on Saturday and had a very exciting flight. He slept during our 1 hour wait for the JetBlue counter to open, so he was wide awake for our flight home. That was exciting because the plane was totally packed and he wanted to play, not sit on my lap for over an hour. I don't know how my SIL did it with BabyH on the flight from Chicago to Utah and back. She's a saint! He was really good - all things considered. Here's the cool part - He shook a celebrity's hand! Do you remember Dwyane Wayne from "It's a Different World"? His real name is Kadeem Hardison and he was on our plane with two other people. I think one of the other two was a celebrity too, but I couldn't place his face. Well, as he was walking down the aisle to his seat, the line stopped in front of our seat. The Boy was very friendly and tried to get him to pick him up, but Kadeem just shook his hand instead. It was cute.

It's been an adjustment for The Boy to be back at home. Not only doesn't he have he uncles, aunts, cousin, Grandpa, and Grandma to entertain him 24/7 - he also misses his daddy. He know we are at home and that he should be able to see him, but Will is working long hours and so he might catch him for a few minutes at night. That has made bedtime late because if daddy comes home in the middle of him getting ready for bed, then he doesn't want to go to bed at all. He wants to stay up and play. It's okay - he needs to see his dad and his dad needs to see him. Tonight I started getting him ready for bed extra early so he would be asleep, even if his dad did come home a few minutes early. Phew!

This week we are back to the same old, same old. I started sewing for the boutique we are selling at in March. You all have to come and support us. We went to aerobics and I've tried to get the house back in order. I'm failing miserably, but I'm trying:) Hey, the kitchen is clean. The Boy is a maniac. He is on the verge of walking and I know he's going to do it any day now. He "talks" nonstop. I wonder if when he finally does use real words if he will jabber as much. I will have to videotape one of his tirades so you can all have a good laugh. I have some pictures for you after this long blogless week. I promise to be better and to lay of the DLing of digiscrap stuff.

Well, I can't get the pictures to upload, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Hey! Quit downloading and start scrapping! (Although, ever since I found the Ikea girl's site, I check it every day to see if there's anything worth my time!) Can't wait to see your next page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails